- 【Regarding Performance Trade-offs】 Nank(Naenka) Runner Pro2, as the successor to Nank(Naenka)'s iconic product Runner Pro, remains committed to delivering high-performance and cost-effective swim earphones. Based on extensive research with over three hundred users, we have made certain adjustments to enhance the earphones' waterproof performance and improve their value proposition. This includes reducing the weight of Runner Pro2, enhancing Bluetooth capabilities and earphone memory, while also removing the microphone function.
- 【Bone Conduction Open-ear Design】Nank(Naenka) bone conduction headphones adopt advanced bone conduction technology and transmit audio through cheekbones instead of air, which can guarantee the greatest authenticity of sound, make you aware and know your sound environment. It’s especially suitable for outdoor sports.
- 【 8-Hour Playback & Magnetic Charging】The battery capacity of the Runner Diver headphones is 230mAh, and the battery life spans 8 hours (60% volume music playback), which can meet your long-term sports use. Neanka bone headphones adopt magnetic fast charging technology, which can be fully charged in 1.5 hours, making your time valuable.
【IP68 Waterproof Headphones】Nank(Naenka) Runner Pro2 swimming headphones are IPx8 waterproof certified, and completely resistant to sweat, moisture and dust. You can use it for any indoor or outdoor sport, including swimming, snorkeling, and surfing.
- 【Wireless Headphones & MP3 Player】Bluetooth 5.3 connectivity provides convenient multi-point pairing, compatible with your iOS and Android Bluetooth devices. Double-click the power button to switch between Bluetooth mode and MP3 mode. 32G memory can store enough songs so you don’t have to choose your favorite ones, enjoying the music even without phones.(Pre-loaded with 3 test songs for testing, not second-hand items)
- 【Leakage Reduction Sound & Shocking Sound】The bone conduction headset weighs only 32g, with a light skeleton and strong toughness. It can be rotated 360 degrees and still be intact. Elastic silicone on the cheekbones makes it comfortable and stress-free long-term to wear.
1. Only TF mode supports working underwater.
2. TF mode only supports MP3，WMA，WAV，APE，FLAC format files.
3. After use pls rinse the headphones thoroughly with clean water to remove any residue from the swimming pool, such as saltwater or chlorine.
Bone Conduction Headphones x1
Charging Cable x1
Adjustable Size Plastic Banding Straps x1
User Manual x1
Don't Merely Accept Our Word
Check out other testers’ experience sharing
Very happy with these earphones, they are a great value. Sound quality is good, especially for bone conduction earphones. The sound is balanced, so not too much (or missing) bass, which sometimes happens with bone conduction. Using these every day for music and podcasts, even in the shower (ipx8!).
Thanks Naenka for a great pair of earphones!
Best investment made for my daily hour-long pool laps to kill the monotony. I'm able to use this for a good 6 hours before needing a recharge. Absolutely worry-free since I do not have to bother about covering up any microphone holes before hitting the waters. TF-card mode playback works seamlessly underwater, albeit having to turn the volume up quite high in order to offset any bubbling/water splashing sounds that will interfere with your music whilst swimming. Highly recommended if you're looking to use it for swimming!
Sounds great. Fun to ride bike with music, and still be able to hear cars. Only wish is that the back wire/cord wasn't so rigid. Can't wear them while laying in bed, because the rigid back pushes them off my face. Not a complaint, just a design feature that should be known for future buyers.
I kept these because they worked the best for me. I wear them daily on my swims in SF Bay. I swim for about an hour each day, and the headset has worked perfectly. I download several hours of MP3 podcasts in advance and listen while I exercise. Because sound conduction is much more efficient when the contact between the headphone and my head is wet, I adjust the volume down when doing backstroke, and then up while doing breaststroke, when I keep my head above water. This volume adjustment is easy to do in the water. It's also easy to skip through MP3 tracks.
Only one issue to note - in my first pair, one of the two magnets that hold the charger to the head phone fell out after about 6 months, and it was then tricky to make the connection between the headphones and the charging cable. I haven't had this problem with my second pair.
I really like my headphones !
I'm quite pleased with these headphones. I employ them during my swimming, biking, and running sessions. They sit comfortably and snugly, providing satisfactory sound quality. I haven't encountered any issues with their battery life even during extended rides.
The sole aspect that could be enhanced is the volume. I personally favor a broader range, but they serve their intended purpose well, and I would definitely make the same purchase again.
The Runner Pro2 swimming headphones adopt a professional waterproof design to meet the waterproof level requirements of athletes or swimmers, working perfectly for swimming, fitness or running.
Nank(Naenka) bone headphones have exclusive OT leakage reduction 2.0 technology, less vibration, more comfortable while wearing. Seamless and non-porous design, reduce sound leakage 90% and protect your privacy. A 16mm dynamic vibrator speaker, the sound quality is more open, the bass is thick, the mid-to-treble is fine, and the penetrating power.
IPx8 2nd Gen Waterproof
Bluetooth/ TF Mode
Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
The delivery time is usually 7-10 business days. Since the shipping address is in the US and Hong Kong, China, if the shipping address is in the US or China, the delivery time is 3-4 days.
Sure, they work perfectly!
Naenka Runner Diver has both a Bluetooth mode and an MP3 mode, while the Aftershokz headphones can only perform one of these two functions.
The sound quality of bone conduction headphones is not as good as that of earbud headphones due to the different ways in which sound is transmitted and produced.